Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes assuming pastry base is already baked.
Total time: 20 minutes
- 110g Oast to Host Sweet Shortcrust Pastry made and baked into a 6 inch pastry case
- 170g (1 Can) of Evaporated Milk
- 150g Natural Dark Brown Sugar
- Heat oven to 190°C/Gas 5.
- Place milk and sugar in a large bowl and whisk with an electric whisk, starting slowly then increasing speed for approx 10 mins or until light and thick.
- Pour into the pastry case and bake for 10 mins. the filling will puff up and set. ( when you gently agitate from side to side there will be a slight wobble!) Remove from the oven and allow to cool until completely set. Serve cold.